You Are Here: Home » Process of Training Program
Process of Training Program
Step to Request for Training
- Download the Request Form for the Training Program
- Fill up the Request Form
- Submit the Request Form to KOICA Cambodia Office via Council for the Development of Cambodia (CDC) and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MFA.IC)
- Your Request Form is initially reviewed by KOICA Cambodia Office
- KOICA Cambodia Office will submit the Request Form to KOICA Head Quarter for further study on program’s appropriateness.
- In case the request is approved, you need to start the Step of Application Process below.
Steps of Application Process
- Download the Application Form for KOICA Training Program
- Fill up the Application Form by computer typing or hand-writing
- Submit the Application Form (One original and two certified copy) to KOICA Cambodia Office via the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation
- Attach a copy of passport and Note Verbal of Official Nomination of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation
- Attach one portrait (4*6)
- KOICA Cambodia Office initially reviews the qualification of the applicants
- KOICA Cambodia will report the criteria of the applicant for the final approval.