Project for the Master Plan for Railway Network Development in Cambodia
- Partner: Ministry of Public Works and Transport
- Location: Phnom Penh
- Duration: 3 years (2011-2013)
- Budget: 2.8 Million USD
1. Accelerate economic growth in Cambodia through the establishment of a master plan for railway network development and a feasibility study.
2. Assist the efficient and systematic development of the national railway network of Cambodia.
3. Transfer Korea’s policy and technology related to establishing railway networks to Cambodia.
1. Establishment of the Railway Network Master Plan
2. Feasibility Study on a Particular Railway Project with the Highest Priority
3. Provision of the Equipment
4. Training of Technical Specialists